- A lot of people are using bullet notes. This reminds me of school and how easy it was to convey information in short form. Lucky for you I have decided not to use the short form "language" I use for school, because you would NOT understand that.
- I'm almost done that YSL sweater project. I just have to actually attach it to something, which I will do on Thursday (I'm very determined)
- Adobe Illustrator is a pain in the rear. The Gradient Map tool is the work of the devil. I don't know why I ever use it. This has to do with another DIY project I'm doing because I am a) crazy and b) bored with what I see in stores that I can afford.
- The project that involves Adobe Illustrator is (I think) kinda cool. I'm excited for how it turns out, Illustrated or not.
- I came up with yet another diy project which I promise I will not do until I'm finished the other two. Damn, I do this with books too. I'm always reading about 3 at a time and it takes me forever, then I complain about it taking me forever to finish a book, even though it is all my own damn fault.
December 01, 2008
I took a wee blogger break which I a) already told y'all and b) do from time to time.
SO I made this:
It's a compilation of photos that have been piling up in my computer file labelled "For Still" so I can remember to share them on here at some point in time.
These are from FaceHunter, FotoDecadent, Life Magazine Photo Archives/Gnarlitude, and the Miu Miu website and more, I just don't remember where all of them are from. Oh! and Fak!