December 26, 2008

Wouldn't It Suck If You Tried To Get Revenge and This Happened?

Hi.  I'm sorry for the week-long hiatus but I've been exhausted.  I got back from a visit to Windsor and then worked practically every day, went christmas shopping and went to (one too many) christmas parties.
And today I worked 11 hours (Happy Boxing Day).  I'm only writing this because I have a little left over adrenaline and the last dregs of caffeine floating around in my body, but I'm fairly sure I will crash once the bright lights of my computer screen are all gone.
I also really wanted to share these:
Defenestration by Brian Goggig






But starting tomorrow/Sunday I'll get back to semi-regular updating (as I'll be back to a semi-regular schedule, free from holiday retail hours).  
p.s. this is also why I haven't responded to your comments.  but I have read them.  and do appreciate them, very much.  I'm going to go collapse into bed now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

11 hours?! I hope it wasn't too crazy.
Have a good, long sleep.

Fashion Addict said...

Oh I hope you get some rest. If I were you I'd probably die after such long shifts and busy schedules! And those photos are amazing and very uncanny too.

Btw, my blog's address has moved to http://www.fashionaddictgirl.com so if you have the time could you please change the link on your blog roll? Thanks!