May 10, 2008

The Teacher


With this blazer I felt very much like a teacher. A really cool teacher who tricks you into realising that the maths and sciences are cool and yet still manages to enforce the importance of the arts.
It's also possibly the most comfortable dress ever. Wool, knit, from Zara's. With pockets (!) and a great little bubbly detail at the hem. I think I bought it back when bubble skirts were the big thing but was too nervous to actually have a bubble that fit around my rear. I believe it's what we grown-ups would call a compromise.

I should/could have added a pair of earrings to this, to brighten up the charcoal a bit. Or maybe a shorter chain?
I'll try it again sometime and see what happens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had that same dress, but gave it away. I didn't look as good in it as you do.