July 14, 2008

Recurring Dilemma





















Another day of attempting to dress casually.

I'm not sure why, but on the days where I'm really lazy, or just don't care it reflects in what I wear in abnormal proportions. It's as if my wardrobe is a tad too empathetic. When I'm upset, my trousers are upset. When I am lazy, my shirts slouch. When I'm happy as a clam, my shoes seem to dance on their very own.

I'd prefer my wardrobe have a mind of its own, thank you very much.

I keep scrolling through this draft to see the photos and explain something to myself or make some kind of observation but cannot think of anything. The elements seem to be there, but the execution is lacking? Too much black? Am I the one who is overthinking, or is my wardrobe trying to make up for loss of brain power?