January 27, 2009

Wise Walls Waiting For Paintings

My bedroom is miniscule.  It fits my bed, my shelves (which are nailed above my bed to the wall) and my laundry basket, with a little isle that is usually occupied by discarded clothing.
In a fit of frustration and stifled creativity (dressing and other-wise) I decided to take EVERYTHING (or as much as I could) apart and re-do it tomorrow; organization-wise.
Ideally, this change will also clear my fashion-head.  New surroundings, new output, yes?

Maybe my room will magically grow and make room for this:





MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE:


I'm toying with clearing out my wardrobe along with my bedroom but have to see how the day goes.  I can't buy anything new so I have to pull a makeover show move and "shop in my closet".

4 comments:

Eliza said...

I love re-organizing my room its so refreshing!
I like the room with the red bed, its so pretty :)

Vera said...

How refreshing!!

Anonymous said...

i lovelovelove it.
your comment was so amusing.
thanks so much!!!

Jane said...

Lovely pictures. I love your blog

Visit http://vintage-tea.blogspot.com/

x