October 15, 2008

ERROR:/CLEVER TITLE APP. NOT RESPONDING

uuuuuunnnnhhhhggg.
My computer is acting strange.  Far too slow.  This, among other reasons, is why I have not posted in a few days.  The other reasons include seeing people who would be leaving at the end of this long weekend, and eating enough turkey to take me until Christmas.  I ran errands yesterday and voted. It didn't do much, but was a nice day.  Got to spend some quality time with a box and a golf pencil in my elementary school's gym.  And I was one of 59% of something.

Not the point.


This is.  Fiddling with this scarf is a fun pastime.  I managed to get a bit of a Pugibethan neckline out of it earlier while trying to fend off "october".  It's actually become one of my favourite pieces because of the fact that I do not know what to do with it and therefore have no limits in my imagination as to what it can be worn with/how it can be worn.
Oh I'm also going for a new look with this blog thing.  I have a lot of time (probably a little bit too much) on my hands right now so I can, and I'm trying to do a big overhaul thing.  I'm halfway through organizing my files of crap that I have saved and will get on to my closet next.
Maybe I'll post the results of that........would that be as productive as I think it will?  yes.

No comments: