March 30, 2008

Valuable.

I went Value Villaging the other day.

I spent an hour there, knowing that I wouldn't find much (if anything) because I usually don't at that particular store, but I needed a distraction and Value Village is far cheaper than any other material distraction I know of.

So I ended up spending about $5. I could've spent 30, but the bike I saw (Raleigh, great working condition) disappeared because I was dumb enough to leave it unattended for longer than a minute. No matter, I walked away with these:


Happy. They go quite well with my many many pairs of black jeans. And yes, some of the tiles from the necklace are long gone, but it looks intentional. In fact I don't think I'd like it as much if it were perfect.

And the shoes fit like a freakin' glove on my duck feet.

1 comment:

Irene said...

wow these shoes are gems let me know if you ever want to sell them!!! and the necklace is great too, just use some gold nailpolish on the missing tiles!!!